Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Nandu - my wonder child!

omana thinkal kidavo......lulluby sung for my daughter to sleep
Just at the age of three-and-a -half she started to catch up with the musical notes I played or sang. She's so playful about it but pitching is quite natural to her. Her interest in music is incredible. She always reminds me to teach her music. If I sing a small song for her to repeat she wants the svara first. In my music classes for other older children, she'll just sit through and listen without disturbing. She has got a beautiful voice and inherent talent. Grateful to you Nandu, to have born as my daughter...........




Nandu making her on two minutes maagi noodles. In between she is asking whether it is properly boiled or not.  She likes to be called as Nandootty! Nandootty observes her mom cooking and she wants to try it out all by herself.

working

 4th b'day


laughter

drawing

surprised

hot sun!


before prayer!

naughty

happy

oh my!

sad


ok, agreed!

oh, yeah!
children live by the moment. it's a learning process to watch them grow. 
the innocence, the love, the playfulness, the spontaneity............
will it ever come back in our lives with the same intensity and depth?



3 comments:

  1. hope, she will become a great musician as ur wish

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you princess for the motivation and thank you lal for your blessings.

    ReplyDelete