Friday, January 21, 2011

flying in the sky...........

 In my school days I used to fantasize myself traveling to places without other people seeing me. Later I became interested when I heard about Astral Travel. I obtained a small practical book, 'The Secret of Astral Projection' by David Savage. In certain workshops also I learnt a few techniques of Astral Projection. During casual discussions some of my friends narrated their Out-Of-the-Body-Experience (OOBE) to me. For them it happened automatically and unexpectedly. They even did not realize that to be an Astral Projection. 
      One friend said he saw his physical body separate from himself while he was suffering from severe fever. Another friend had a blissful experience of floating in the sky when she was lying on a lawn watching a bird soaring high in the sky. Yet another close friend of mine described how she felt thirsty during her sleep in the night. She tried to go to the kitchen to drink water, but found it difficult even to get up from the bed. Forcefully she managed to get up and while walking just turned and looked back. There she saw her husband, kid and also herself sleeping on the cot. She was terribly shocked and immediately returned back to her physical body. 
      I was much thrilled to here all these incredible stories. I thus developed an intense desire to do the Mystic Transport. One whole night lying on the bed I tried every method I knew, but all in vein. Finally frustrated, I slept off letting go of everything.  Early in the morning before I was wide-awake, I became aware of a tingling sensation all over my body. Then I felt myself floating above near the ceiling. It was pitch dark then. For a moment I could sense my physical body lying down on the cot separate from me. Before I could make out what has happened, I got terribly scared and rushed back to the physical body with a jerk, in no time. Then only I realized that to be an OOBE. Any way I felt very fresh and happy. I appreciated myself for the achievement and decided to continue with the practice. 
      After a few days I had another beautiful experience associated with a dream. In the dream I was talking with a person. I then remembered, 'this is a dream' and I became aware of the Astral Body. I felt the same tingling sensation as before and a suggestion came from inside that I am doing an Astral Projection. This gave me confidence. Suddenly I took-off from my physical body with a continuous sound of a jet propeller.  This time I could open my astral eyes and see around. Everything looked brighter. The walls appeared taller and vibrating like a river current. I passed through the ceiling and reached up to the dark blue sky gliding along. The experience was totally ecstatic and beyond any words. 
      During another attempt I succeeded also in directing myself to a certain place where I wanted to visit astrally. On a different occasion I had vivid and colorful visions which I still believe belong to one of my past lives. All these experiences, when I look back, happened just not because of any techniques I have tried, but more by the intensity of my desire to master this art of inner journey.  

2 comments:

  1. amazing...
    one doubt, after death, can every one's soul travel as it desires or is there some control by God or any power?

    ReplyDelete